As a Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to talk to homeowners about the use of drinking water, as well as educate them about the economic and environmental benefits associated with our solutions and be part of a community movement for health, wellness and ecology; as it grows, it maintains and increases its customer networks.
Responsabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Talk to potential customers and rate them for drinking water solutions for their home: In person, at community events, by phone or by direct consultation.
- Develop a vast knowledge of all drinking water supplies.
- Communicate in a professional, intelligent and persuasive manner to engage customers with the value and benefits of our offer and comprehensive solutions of drinking water products.
- Moniter and communicate of the client’s activity to his/her Supervisor.
- Assist with scheduling appointments with potential clients.
This job is for you if:
- You have previous customer service experience.
- You feel comfortable communicating with new people every day.
- You have strong communication skills and a gift for leadership.
- You are looking to work in an organization that advances quickly and provides unlimited opportunities for professional growth and financial reward.
- You are a person of integrity and have strong moral principles.
- You have always wanted to be a superhero and save the world.
- You have a university degree.
- You do not believe that climate change is a hoax.
What you receive:
- Flexible, part-time or full-time work schedule.
- Excellent payment scales, incentives and unlimited structured bonuses.
- The opportunity to be an integral member of a fast-moving organization in a growing and expanding industry.
- The satisfaction of moving forward in the global transition towards a future of clean water.