Only for the DIAMOND aromatherapy shower
Our discs have been carefully designed to optimize your shower water with the benefits of aromatherapy. They also contain vitamin C which contributes to your overall health and skincare
Our DIAMOND shower discs neutralize chlorine and calcium carbonate, preventing dryness of the skin and hair
The best known uses of Lavender are the following:
For skin and face
Rich in antioxidants, lavender oil is a great addition to your daily skincare routine. As a natural antibacterial, lavender essential oil helps prevent acne, and its anti-inflammatory properties relieve inflammation caused by acne breakouts, insect bites, allergic reactions, and skin conditions like eczema.
For shiny and smooth skin
The lavender disc can give tonicity thus eliminating wrinkles, in addition to eliminating skin blemishes.
How to use lavender oil for radiant skin?
- Use it in the bathroom: In the water of your bath, through the aromatherapy disc, of your Diamond shower, massage your skin gently with special care on the face and hands.
- Sunspot Treatment: Lavender oil is great for reducing the appearance of sun spots. During the night bath, gently massage into the affected areas and pat dry without scrubbing, just before going to bed.
- In a hot bath: the name of lavender comes from the Latin ‘lavare’, which means ‘to wash’. No wonder lavender baths were so popular in ancient Greece and Rome! Not only will a lavender bath help you sleep better and smell better, but its antiseptic, antioxidant, and antifungal properties are great for your skin.
This natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory oil is ideal for unclogging pores and reducing inflammation caused by acne, naturally.
Lavender oil also helps improve circulation, providing nutrients to the skin to speed healing.
For the hair
Lavender oil has been shown to be effective in treating hair loss and helping to promote hair growth. As a natural anti-inflammatory and antifungal, lavender oil also helps reduce dandruff and supports a healthy scalp. It also keeps your hair smelling good!
Lavender oil for hair growth
Lavender essential oils, along with others such as thyme, rosemary, and cedarwood, have been shown to promote hair growth by improving blood circulation to hair follicles. It is also very effective in removing dandruff.
For the pains
Due to its analgesic (pain relieving) and anti-inflammatory properties, lavender essential oil is a natural pain reliever, especially when it comes to the relief of joint pain, headaches, and muscle pain. A bath with very hot water infused with 24HARMONY® lavender essential oil is an effective solution for those joint and rheumatic pains that affect people so much, especially in cold and rainy seasons.
Headaches and migraines
Lavender oil works so well that it not only serves as a pain reliever due to its analgesic properties, but also as a sedative and relaxing agent, calming the nerves to relieve tension.
- Store in a cool place, out of the reach of children.
- If you notice any irritation or itching, stop using it and consult your doctor.
Vitamin C + Essential Oil
DIAMOND discs have been designed to combine the unmatched properties of aromatherapy, with the organoleptic benefits of the best therapeutic grade 24 HARMONY® essential oils
Our exclusive cold infusion system combines these two principles in a single stream of water, in your DIAMOND shower. Your bath will feel like a luxury spa. The DIAMOND disc gives you the benefits of a healthy bath for your skin and hair, and the relaxing effects of aromatherapy